Southeastern Colorado Genealogical Society
Don'ts for Genealogists
- Don't use scotch tape or sticky notes on anything you wish to preserve.
- Don't use rubber bands or paper clips which might rust.
- Don't use ballpoint or felt tip pens.
- Don't use heat seal lamination on valuable papers.
- Don't presume. Read carefully.
- Don't fail to safeguard your valuable research.
- Don't store old and valuable documents and pictures in cellars or attics.
- Don't forget to record or note your letters and research. Memory fades.
- Don't forget to share your research.
- Don't give up.
- Don't expect free service. Copying and postage are expensive.
- Don't fail to send a long self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) with each request.
Southeastern Colorado Genealogical Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1407
Pueblo, CO 81002
Our monthly meetings are held on the first Saturday of the month with a Genealogical Studies class at 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm
and our Program from 2:00 pm - 3:00 PM
You do not have to be a member to attend - Everyone is welcome.
Call 719-250-5782 for more information or to schedule a ride.